Jessica and Justin

My photo
Van, TX, United States
I am a farmer and a doula. My husband and I are recently planted into the soil of East Texas. Together we seek, we learn, we dance, we sing, and we grow vegetables, and I attend births. This blog is the ongoing story of our farming and birthing journey.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I've got a brand new adornment!


This is an idea 5 years in the making, long deliberated over and recently with the help of Rachel K. has been put first onto paper, and then onto my skin.  :)  It's far from finished, but the outline is now complete.  We'll do all the shading over the next 2 months and when it's all done I'll post a good finished picture. For now you can just envision the whole project in your minds.      






Amy Robertson Griffin, thanks for being my snap shot taker and my moral support!  And for not laughing at my whining and wincing.  I'll be there with you when you get yours!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh can't wait to see it when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is the artist you are using now? still at true blue? it looks wonderful. maybe i will see the finished project in person someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel at True Blue, yep! she's great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited to see your new work of art! Love you, beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so good! Well, I mean, you know, I saw it! Already!

    Hope to make it up to A-town to see it get shaded in. :)

    ReplyDelete