Jessica and Justin

My photo
Van, TX, United States
I am a farmer and a doula. My husband and I are recently planted into the soil of East Texas. Together we seek, we learn, we dance, we sing, and we grow vegetables, and I attend births. This blog is the ongoing story of our farming and birthing journey.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

coming soon

I finally took some photos of the yurt bathroom. It is progressing SO fast! Also, Julie and her sister came for 2 days and knocked out a lot of the decorating. I'll take some pictures of the beautiful rooms in the house and get those to you too. I hope to have some time tonight to get all these photos posted for you

Justin and I are going to take a much needed break and go out to eat tonight, first time in 2 weeks that we've "done something." We only go off the farm for shopping and business, and there's not really any people to hang out with or anything, so 2 weeks is a long time to go without getting out of the house for some fun.  Do I sound super old and lame? going out to eat = getting out of the house to have some fun. good grief.  :)
Also, he made us a reservation at a very nice restaurant on Starlight Lake for Monday night- it'll be our two year anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment