Jessica and Justin

My photo
Van, TX, United States
I am a farmer and a doula. My husband and I are recently planted into the soil of East Texas. Together we seek, we learn, we dance, we sing, and we grow vegetables, and I attend births. This blog is the ongoing story of our farming and birthing journey.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

new farm

I have no pictures, and once you hear our new gig you'll understand that I have very little time, BUT  we DO have a new farm.

Greenpasturefarms.com

We are hopping homes until Brandon, our new boss, closes on the house at his new farm
We now get up at 4:45 to be at work by 5:30 (some days 5, some days 6) and often we dont get back home till 6 or 7 so trying to get even just some food cooked and into our mouths before we fall into bed at 9pm is a little tricky!  this crazy pace is temporary as he's looking for more help and the season only goes for a short while in this climate, but it is fun and crazy right now.

check out all that the farm has going on- it's wonderful!  And, as some of you know, we are SO excited to have found something else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment