Jessica and Justin

My photo
Van, TX, United States
I am a farmer and a doula. My husband and I are recently planted into the soil of East Texas. Together we seek, we learn, we dance, we sing, and we grow vegetables, and I attend births. This blog is the ongoing story of our farming and birthing journey.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

winter break

So all that is on my mind these days is coming home for a good visit.  I am so excited and ready to see family and all my old friends, I'm seriously going to try to get to see all of you and I hope, if you can, you'll make an effort to see us too!

We'll be leaving Pennsylvania the week before Christmas, around the 20th, and we'll spend time with family in Georgetown and then Tyler until the 28th or 29th, but then we have all this time deep into January that we can spend traveling around visiting.  Waco, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, or wherever you are, get ready!!

Our plan is to get to waco in time to celebrate new years with everyone there so let us know if there's a party we need to hit!  Then we'll get some church time with Hope Fellowship. We're looking to stay with someone for 3-5 days in waco starting with new years eve so if you've got a bed or floor space, let us know! we're happy with couch hopping too if anyone is willing but only wants guests for a night.

After a good stay in Waco we're trying to see friends in Houston and family in Austin, and wherever Amy and Zach Griffin end up, we'll for sure go to that city to see them.  Keep us in mind starting new years on, cause we really really want to see you!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Yessirree Bob!

    We will make an effort to see you fo shiznitty.

    Maybe even it up a new yrs party in waco?? maybe just me and zach and noni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't possibly imagine how many times a day I think about you being here in just a few weeks and my heart soars at the thought. I cannot wait to spend time with you li'l darlins! Pretty sure Olga is gonna love the chicken ranch, and maybe Gus will even give her skunk-slaying lessons. If it's not too much trouble, would you bring a little snow this way? :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete