Jessica and Justin

My photo
Van, TX, United States
I am a farmer and a doula. My husband and I are recently planted into the soil of East Texas. Together we seek, we learn, we dance, we sing, and we grow vegetables, and I attend births. This blog is the ongoing story of our farming and birthing journey.

Monday, August 11, 2008

see how much fun we had?

These are from our stay at the Hyatt.

Observe:

TJ takes awful and ridiculous photos of himself when given a camera.




We ran amok in the hotel lobby. Those are photos of the great and glorious city behind us.


We rearranged the furniture in our room so that all five of us could squeeze into the two double beds.
that's a good shot.




Family sleeping arrangements. I got the crack, but it wasn't so bad.


We watched a show about shark attacks. TJ and Ellie were a bit nervous.


We rode this willy wonka glass elevator a dozen times. Of course the very first time you ride it is the best, so we tried to reenact our original impressions.


i couldn't get my computer to upload the video...too bad

1 comment: